Sounds difficult? Actually, it is easy...in this article i will give you helpful tips about basic foundation for creating a good website.
Okay, let's start with blogging platform. There are a lot blogging platform you can choose, Blogger.com and Wordpress are the most popular blogging platform today. In this article, i will explain how to creating your first blog by using Blogger.com.
Please note that, i'm not just telling you how to create a website - since it's clear explained in blogger tutorial - but i will share you about 'basic foundation' to creating a good website - with blogger.com - that will appear in first page in gool3 search result for certain keyword you've choose, and ready for monetized.
1. Sign-up to gmail.com and then login to blogger.com with your gmail ID.
2. Now, please choose your blog sub domain name that will be your 'identity' - for example : if you choose banana cupcake, it will be bananacupcake.blogspot.com , whatever, you decide ...
In this step, the must important thing to do is, you must determine what topic you will use for your blog content and what the most suitable keyword for your blog name. The key is : choose small or specific niche targeted topic for your blog content and choose most popular keyword in that niche for your blog name.
3. Choose your blog template, try with the simple ones.
5. Next step is, start to writing an articles and publish it. for the first time, write at least 5 articles and choose a good tittle for your articles.
Please, be original. don't copy-paste.
I recommend you to use firefox as your default browser, then install firefox add-on named "SEO BLOGGER". it will help you to find good keyword or phrase for your tittle and content. You can find what popular keyword or phrase related to your niche.
6. Just wait, until your blog indexed by googl3. usually it takes 2-4 weeks until your website get index. try to type your niche keyword or website tittle or your blogger domain or your post tittle in googl3. see the result. if your website appeared in the first page or up to fourth page, that's good.
7. Now, keep posting once a day - for 7 days. then type your website tittle or your post tittle. if your website appear on the first page of googl3 page result, that's good. very good.:-)
you can check and analyze 1-7 step above within 1,5 month or less.
8. If your website did not appear as i've mentioned, then i recommend you to back to the second step above. probably, your niche's is very competitive.
9. I assumed that your website have good position on search result for your chosen keyword. then, the next step is, buy a domain name and start building 'natural backlinks' for your website. Sign-in to googl3 webmaster, creating analytic for your website with googl3 analytic, submit your URL, create twitter account and link it to your website, create googl3 plus account ...
That's it. now you have a website and ready to monetized.
Whatever online business model you choose - such as selling physical products, services, digital products or affiliate marketing, CPA or CPC program - now you have a good website that will have a lot of visitor - 'hunger' for information on niche you provided and ready to buy the products or services you provided or offered by advertiser.
But, if you don't want to hassle with all 'techie' stuff such as like designing graphics, html coding, researching keyword, etc - you can automating this process, by having this great tutorial and software :